ANNOUNCEMENT: UPDATE PSD2 XS2A APIS
Update Berlin Group standard, new attributes & customer processes
Release Version No.: 10426A00
Dear Third-Party providers,
we are glad to announce the following updates to our PSD2 APIs:
- The newest version of our PSD2 XS2A APIs will be released on the 27th of April 2021 in our Sandbox. The Sandox may therefore be temporarily unavailable between 00:00 am and 23:59 pm. The rollout in the productive environment will happen on the 05. of August 2021.
- The following changes have been applied to the APIs:
- The Berlin Group Version has been updated from 1.3.5 to 1.3.8 which will include the latest security and errata fixes from the Berlin-Group NextGenPSD2 Version 1.3.8_2020-12-14.
- The changes can be found in the Berlin Group Changelog (https://www.berlin-group.org/nextgenpsd2-downloads).
- The list of standing orders & scheduled transfers can now be requested via AIS.
- The request of an Account Report with bookingStatus “information” will provide a List of transaction with all standing orders of this account. #/components/schemas/accountReport/information
- The request of an Account Report with bookingStatus “pending” will provide a List of transaction with all scheduled transfers of this account. #/components/schemas/accountReport/pending
- The account owner name can now be requested via AIS. The additonal Attribute „ownerName“ will be provided in the response of a get accounts request. #/components/schemas/accountDetails supports the attribute "ownerName"
- The processes for retrieving account information and payment initiation have been simplified:
For requesting account information, only one SCA from the customer is needed. This affects both processes: Requesting account information with transmitting the IBAN(s) and requesting account information without transmitting the IBAN(s).
- In the case, that all required information is provided, only one SCA from the customer is needed.
- In case the IBAN is not transmitted, a new process is available. As PIS-only-TPP you can request an account information consent on an account list of available accounts. The consent given will provide the PSUs IBANS mandatory for PIS services. #components/schemas/accountAccess
- The transaction statuses have been concretised:
- 'PDNG': 'Pending' - Payment initiation or individual transaction included in the payment initiation is pending. Further checks and status update will be performed.
- 'RJCT': 'Rejected' - Payment initiation or individual transaction included in the payment initiation has been rejected.
- 'ACSP': 'AcceptedSettlementInProcess' - All preceding checks such as technical validation and customer profile were successful and therefore the payment initiation has been accepted for execution.
- 'ACSC': 'AcceptedSettlementCompleted' -Settlement on the debtor's account has been completed.
- 'ACCC': 'AcceptedSettlementCompleted' - Settlement on the creditor's account has been completed.
- The changes to the APIs are fully backwards compatible, the new documentation is attached below.